Tuesday, January 27, 2009

About that movie...


Obviously, with the release date of "The Great Buck Howard" coming up in less that 2 months, we're beyond anxious to find out about our basket placement in the film. While googling for information, I've come across several reviews...mostly good, some bad, some on the fence. One of the reviews I read (a good one) was written by a Las Vegas reviewer. I noticed at the bottom of her page that she "answers all e-mails". My curiousity got the best of me, and I e-mailed her, explaining our connection with the film. I was pleasantly surprised when she actually sent a reply. She said she wished I had contacted her sooner, since some time had passed since she saw the "The Great Buck Howard". Unfortunately she didn't remember that detail of the movie, but said it made sense since "Buck always liked his celebrity gifts". She wished us the best of luck, and wanted me to let her know how it all turned out. She also said she would try to find the director's e-mail, and shortly after that she did send it to me.

I hesitated for a few days, thinking that I really didn't have enough nerve to bother the director of the movie about our silly baskets. But in the end, I fired off an e-mail asking him our big question. Curiosity got the best of me, and after all, what do we have to lose? The worst that could happen is that he will ignore me.

I haven't received a response as yet, and really don't expect to, but at least I can say I tried. You know, it just shouldn't be this hard!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home