Friday, January 02, 2009

A release date - FINALLY!

After 2 1/2 years, "our" movie finally has a release date - March 20, 2009! Yay!

Will it actually get released this time? Did our baskets make the cut? More importantly, will the delivery person be wearing one of the aprons with our name on it? Only time will tell.

Truth be told, most of the excitement has completely worn off....it's more curiousity at this point. We did find a trailer for the movie on YouTube, check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7LQi6GMhJk

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie and Marcia,

I've just found your blog and thoroughly enjoyed reading it! I started a gift basket business 1 1/2 years ago and its growing, but not nearly as fast as I had hoped, although Christmas sales were strong (about 4 or 5 times more than last Christmas, which was my first). It was so nice to read stories that I could relate to -- its just me at this point, so the "company" was really appreciated!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home